Buddy System

It's after a visit, a quick phone call or even a simple text; you can feel it.  You feel their energy like a complete source running through your brain and body.  You feel connected to something, you feel reassurance, you feel inspired, you feel like a completely new person! We are lucky enough to find one person let alone a handful of people like this.  I call it the buddy system.


It's important to be this person to someone just as it is important to surround yourself with people like this.  You may have to look hard or you may just have to look at what is already there.  For me, I like to surround and keep these people close to me at all times.  Now more than ever these people mean the most to me and have such a hold on me that I cannot even explain.


The buddy system is an amazing connection of friendship, value, expertise, knowledge, accuracy, tears, secrets and love.  I am so lucky to have these people in my every day life and I know that I will never take that for granted. 


Find yourself a good buddy system and you're already one step ahead of the others.  Life is about risks, life is about challenge, life is about bettering your overall self and taking on new things.  Learn, focus, laugh, adapt, accept and you will be a whole new you.
 
“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard

Comments

Popular Posts