Struggle for Happiness

In life we constantly are battling happiness.  We continually ask ourselves what makes us happy.  We create a textbook definition of happiness based on what others think or want. We leave behind our happiness most times for others.  We end up losing ourselves and struggle with what we think happiness should mean or be.  We forget what happiness is.  We become numb.
Roads keep winding, winds keep whirling, the shadow of fear keeps looming all for one simple word; happiness.  Our world embeds our brains with what happiness should be; fancy cars, mansion homes, power titled positions but it lacks in providing you with your own ideas of happiness.  Scrap every single thing you've ever thought what would make you happy and start from scratch.  Dig deep in places you haven't gone to find your true meaning of happiness.


My happiness is....


-my kids
-my husband
-my bed
-wine
-yoga
-my family
-my passion
-laughter
-tears
-my home
-my friendships
-my health
-fresh air
-summer
-swimming
-goofing off


Remember what makes you happy. Not what makes your friends happy or everyone else happy.  What makes you happy? What is your happiness?

Comments

Popular Posts