Blooming

I've been thinking a lot lately about growth especially at this time of year.  When I think about spring I think about blooming, flowers, seedlings, greens and roots.  I think about how much work it takes for a plant or a flower prior to us even noticing the blooms.  So much work gets involved with below the earth and below the ground before the flower even makes an appearance in the spring.  It starts off as a small little seed and grows below the earth these beautiful roots in all different sizes and directions.  It grows farther into the earth and then it eventually after being nurtured a little starts to rise through the dirt.  We start to see the greens and eventually the full bloom.  I think about this as if we were those blooms.  I think about how we need to keep grounded and remember where our roots come from in order to flourish. 
Spring is a beautiful time where all of the plants that died off in the fall and over the winter are actually nourishing our earth and helping the new things grow.  We get rid of the old to make room for the new.  We too spring clean whether it is within our own homes, maybe getting new jobs or maybe even inward.  We take a look at what no longer serves value or purpose into our lives and we begin to purge.  Nothing new can grow and flourish if we overstock and clutter. 

Spring is an essential part of self growth.  Spring is a reminder that we too need to keep grounded.  When we are more grounded in our lives we are able to connect more, live more, laugh more and enjoy more.  So as the nicer weather is approaching, the rain is washing away all of the clutter and the plants begin to rise up from the ground, I want you to ask yourself what is it that I no longer need? Where are my roots coming from? Am I grounded? 

Growth is a beautiful thing.  It does not need stumped, it is not a quick process.  It just needs love, support and courage. 

LG

Comments

Popular Posts