To You

To you over there, I can see you, I understand you, I can hear you, I feel you.
To you over there, it will get better, it will be easier, you will be happier.
To you over there, you're not alone, there's someone here, believe in yourself.
To you over there, you will find yourself, it is going to be OK, you're doing so well.
To you over there, the sun will come up, the darkness will fade, you'll be better again.
To you over there, don't listen to those voices, listen to your voice, it is loud and clear.
To you over there, don't hide in the shadows, come out and be clear, it is you shining through.
To you over there, stay strong, be strong, live stronger.
To you over there, those moments won't last, deep breathing will help, keep your head high.
To you over there, I can see you, I understand you, I can hear you, I feel you.

Comments

Popular Posts