Time for Thanks

Since this weekend is Thanksgiving I am going to encourage all of you to do a little digging, a little research on yourself and become more thankful for you and your life.  It isn't always easy looking at the positives (most say it is easier to do the opposite) but today is a new day. 

Finish these sentences: 

1) I am thankful that every morning when I wake up: 

2) I am thankful that at work we:

3) I am thankful for my friends for:

4) I am thankful that my family always: 

5) I am thankful that I have:

6) I am thankful when I lay down at night I:

7) When I look in the mirror I am most thankful that:

8) When I am alone I am thankful for:

9) During a hectic, crazy day, I am thankful that: 

10) I am thankful that my spouse always:

Every day we should take the time to reflect on what it is we are thankful for.  Whether it is a list of 10 things or 1, we become more aware of our surroundings and what we truly are grateful for.  

"Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving." 
― W.T. Purkiser




Comments

Popular Posts