Set an Intention

Intention - living and doing something with purpose. Planning ahead and making commitments to ourselves and others. 

Every time I teach a yoga practice I set an intention for our practice. There are some days where I ask my students to set their own intentions but for the most part I have a theme and purpose for our class and I ask them to set an intention around that theme or purpose. Yoga is often used as our training ground for our every day lives. Just like yoga, we set an intention for our lives. 

Maybe some of us set intentions without even realizing, maybe some of us set a daily intention, maybe some of us don't even think of intentions; that is ok. The point is, we all want to live with purpose and in order to do so we need to set the tone; an intention. 

Today I invite you to think about what it is you want to accomplish. What is something that will help you get closer to your goal or your dreams? How do you want to show up for yourself today and for others? 

Each day, live your life with an intention and purpose. Live your life and show up for yourself, you are worthy of it. Live your life and intentionally show up where you want to be and need to be. Live intentionally so that you can show up for those around you with intention and meaning. 

Comments

Popular Posts