My Thanks

Thank you for this beautiful body; for my mind that creates, accepts and changes. 

Thank you for my heart for always giving, for being open for those around me and for loving me for who I am. 

Thank you for my spirit; for always searching and guiding. 

Thank you for the space within for healing and allowing growth and rebirth to new possibilities. 

Thank you for my youth, for reminding me of who I really am. 

Thank you for this beautiful life that we create as one and forever changing and uniting. May I always be reminded of my thanks even during the darkness. 

Thank you for this light that dances and illuminates in my soul to help guide me, protect me and keep me warm.

Thank you for my love and may I forever love unto myself as I do others. 

Thank you for reminding me that when I get scared, I am always safe. For fear shall not consume me, but empower me. 

Thank you for allowing me to truly give and express my gratitude. 
Most importantly, thank you for reminding me that this life I choose is only the beginning. 

-LG

Comments

Popular Posts