Relationships

One thing that I have learned is that you can't force love, you can't force friendships you can't force things that are no longer there or there to begin with in the first place. Finding value in relationships can be very difficult at times but people change and so do you. It shouldn't be hard to have people in your life it should be easy. People come and go and usually for a reason. If you are trying too hard are you being you? Take a seat back and look around you.
Having relationships can be very tricky but they can also be very fulfilling.  There are many different types of relationships that come and go.  Friendships, lovers, work friends, true friends, acquaintances, whatever type of relationship that is happening is usually for a reason.  The universe aligns you with certain people at certain times of your life to maybe give you a lesson, maybe give you a reason or maybe just because they need to be there with you.

I have struggled many times with relationships. I am a fixer. I try to fix people and fix everyone else but just recently I have learned a very valuable lesson.  It doesn't matter how many great friends I have, it doesn't matter how many different cliques I fit into, it doesn't matter if I am invited everywhere and worry about cancelling or not showing up. What matters most to me is my relationship with myself.  Do I value myself enough? Do I love myself enough? Am I worthy enough? Those are questions we all struggle with or are currently struggling with but at the end of the day if we aren't happy with ourselves how are we going to have any great relationships with anyone else?

Since I have been focusing on making myself happy and my relationship with myself everyone else around me or in my life seem to be happier as well.  My friendships couldn't be any more stronger or better.  It is almost like I have attracted people into my life because of it.  I seem to have stronger relationships and better relationships all around.

So I guess my question to you is, do you believe that you have a great relationship with yourself? If the answer is no, then what are you going to do about it?

Comments

Popular Posts