The Shift

I watch around me the world changing, moving and drifting.  I am seeing some things as if it were for the first time and others as if I had been here the entire time.  I notice around me the difference in others and the shift that is happening.  Am I noticing the shift because I am in the shift or because I am the shift?

The world is forever changing just as the seasons do.  People come and people go.  Some stay and some never leave.  The magical aspect of it all is that the universe isn't necessarily changing or shifting it is me that is doing all of that.  It has taken me along time to figure that out.  I was always blaming others or thinking things were just happening as a fluke, but now, now I am realizing that I am completely and utterly the shift and changes that are happening.  I may not be able to control what happens  to others, but I can control how I proceed with it.

I am the universe and all of its' qualities.  I am the air that I breathe, the wind that presses up against my cheeks, I am the earth beneath my feet.  I am exactly where I am and who I need to be. Something has changed and shifted and it is completely me.  From the people I surround myself with to the feelings that I feel.  All of those are me.  No one else, just me.

The shift has made me more focused, dedicated and vulnerable.  I am not meant to be any ordinary person, no.  I am meant to be something more.  I felt that since I was a kid.  I always managed to find myself at the top of my goal.  My fantasy world.  Once I got there I realized that maybe perhaps that wasn't where I want to be for the next 25 years.  Sure it served its' purpose to me and I felt good for a while but that good didn't stay.  I wanted more, I needed more.

Here I am, finally where I need to be.  Experiencing, believing, challenging and accepting myself for all that I am and all that I am going to be.  This is just the beginning.

Comments

Popular Posts