Home is Where I Want to Be

I want to feel it again, I want to embrace every aspect of it.  I want to no longer be filled with fear, anxiety or regret.  I want to have it consume my entire body from the top of my head to the tips of my toes.  I want it to make me feel alive; instead of nothing.  I want to believe that I can have it always and stay within the doors and windows of it.  I want to be home again.
Home is where I want to be.  I want to be surrounded in my dome full of love, laughter, lightness.  I want to feel whole; full of life, wonder, trust, stability.  Home is not about the size of your house, it's not about the square footage or decorative pieces, it's about the feeling of safety, durability, the freeing feeling of being alive and not frightened.  The walls around me don't close in, they open up. The air I am breathing isn't contaminated, it's pure.  The lighting is always right, not full of darkness. The people in my home are always here; respectful, imaginative, guiding, supportive and loving.  I want the ability to see my home again through sunlight, not fog.

Letting go of the dragons, demons and ghosts in our homes isn't always easy. They always seem to appear when we are full of stress; they want to add more anxiety instead of relieving you from it. How  do we rid of these demons we constantly face? Why do they all seem to appear at us at once?

I remember my home, the warmth it gives me, the safety it holds, the love that flows through, the safety net beneath.  I remember my home and home is where I want to be.

LG

Comments

Popular Posts