Who do you surround yourself with?

Do you ever take the time to sit and really think about who and where your energy is spent with? Do you ever wonder if your energy could be used towards someone else? Your time and energy is so precious it should not be wasted on things or people who just aren't worth it. So I ask yourself, who do you surround yourself with?

Yesterday I met up with a beautiful soul and a wonderful friend.  It was instantaneously where we both just sat there and connected.  It was easy, it was supportive, it was safe, loving and warm.  It was really truly heartfelt.  I have been searching for friendships like this for years, little did I know, I didn't need to search I just needed to be me and my energy would attract the same energy as I put out. 

I am lucky enough to say that I have a great group of friends in my life.  There are different kinds of friendships just like there are love.  The beautiful part about different kinds of friendships is that they offer different kinds of support or love.  You don't need to have a handful of the same relationships you need to have an abundance. 

I am really careful with whom I let into my life lately as I have realized that some energies just don't jive so well together.  I am careful with where my energy is spent as time is always in the background.  So little time yet so much energy put forth.  I have let go of toxic relationships or situations where I felt my energy drain.  I put myself on the back burner for so long that I didn't realize how much negative energy drained me. 

When you put out positive, loving and encouraging energy the same gets attracted back to you.  So what happens if you are sitting there all alone, negative vibes, negative thoughts, unhappiness surrounding you? You attract that same sort of energy. 

Be careful where your energy is spent it is precious.  Some energies get mixed up along the way but I feel that is because they've attracted to your energy for the love and support they desperately need.  Let yourself be free, let yourself feel happy, energized and full of abundance. 

As you start off your Monday and ease your way into your work week be careful of negative situations because they really truly can slow you down and make you feel down.

Namaste my friends,

Laura


Comments

Popular Posts